We are the firm of choice for a number of companies, C-level executives and boards of directors for their most important and complicated transactions. The firm is distinctive in a diverse range of areas, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, governance and board advisory, and restructuring transactions. Our corporate lawyers have participated in many critical business and financial transactions.
We have advised companies on a number of M&A transactions, including public company mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, and the defense of companies and boards of directors. The Firm provides corporate governance advice to clients facing difficult choices and evaluates complex transactions under trying circumstances.
Corporate & Securities Law
From start-ups to seasoned public companies, we provide legal advice and business counseling to companies through all stages of their development and capital raising activities.
We have a depth of experience that draws upon years of structuring corporate transactions and securities offerings for our clients. At our core, we are committed to providing our clients with accurate and practical legal advice so that our clients are able to make real-time business decisions. We also have an extensive network of strategic relationships that our clients are able to tap for their benefit.
We concentrate our practice on public and private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial transactions, crowd funding, contract drafting, analysis of complex statutes, regulations and case law, and administrative practice before the SEC, FINRA and state securities regulators. In addition, we provide legal advice and guidance to Boards of Directors (profit and non-profit) and corporate executives who operate in an increasingly complex and changing landscape of securities rules, litigation risks and investor scrutiny. We understand that we need to be proactive in counseling our clients.
We provide a wide range of corporate services, including without limitation:
- Structuring private capital raises
- Structuring mergers and acquisitions and stock purchase agreements
- Filing IPOs and registered secondary offerings with the SEC
- Preparing SEC reports on Form 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K
- Preparing Proxy Statements and Information Statements
- Preparing ownership reports on Schedule 13D and Forms 3 and 4
- Serving as advisors to OTC market-quoted companies
- Preparing market listing applications
- Preparing contracts and license agreements
- Forming corporations, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Drafting buy-sell agreements
- Handling hedge fund and private equity fund formations
- Advising boards of directors on matters of fiduciary duty and independence issues
- Advising on joint ventures and corporate partnering activities
- Advising on corporate governance matters and internal controls procedures under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients to structure, negotiate and close transactions. We are proactive dealmakers focused on getting you the very best results. We believe that ingenuity and an eye for business-minded solutions make us your choice for cost effective legal services.