July 18, 2013 – “The New Crowdfunding Exemptions for Small Businesses” Webinar
- July 10th, 2013
- Russell Weigel
- Comments Off on July 18, 2013 – “The New Crowdfunding Exemptions for Small Businesses” Webinar
Thursday, July 18, 2013 – “The New Crowdfunding Exemptions for Small Businesses” Webinar, sponsored by the National Business Institute.
For more information and registration for my webinar visit the NBI homepage and search for “The New Crowdfunding Exemptions for Small Businesses.”
Clarify How a Small Business Can Qualify for the JOBS Act Exemptions
The Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act of 2012 (JOBS Act) has created a unique new opportunity for small businesses to raise capital without registering under the Securities Act. To qualify for the new exemptions, a company has to meet a number of criteria, however. This concise legal course clarifies the requirements and explores the risks and opportunities it opens for small privately-held companies. Register today!
- Clarify what constitutes crowdfunding and distinguish it from crowdsourcing.
- Learn what would qualify a company for the crowdfunding exemption.
- Understand the need for and the use of social media in crowdfunding.
- Find out how to obtain emerging growth company status.
Who Should Attend:
This timely legal course is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit business owners, accountants, financial planners, investment advisers, and paralegals.
- The Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act of 2012 – One Year Later
- Pre-Jobs Act SEC Registration Requirements and Exemptions
- Crowdfunding Offerings
- New Regulation D Rule 506 and Regulation A+
- Emerging Growth Companies
Continuing Education Credit Provided